Thank you for another great year. Jonah's EB Auction 2013 has ended. Winners will receive an email within the next 48 hours with instructions for how to make payment.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Auction is Now Closed

To all of our wonderful auction participants,

Thank you so much for another wonderful auction!  I hope to update everyone soon with a tentative total of what we raised for DebRA.

Winners will receive an email from me within 48 hours of the end of the auction with payment instructions.  Please be sure to follow the instructions in the email closely!  ESPECIALLY the part where it asks you to forward me a copy of your payment confirmation from DebRA.  That is how I will know that you paid for your items.

To all those that didn't win items, thank you so much for participating.  If you would like to make a direct donation to DebRA, you can do so by clicking on the DebRA button on the right side of the blog.  It will take you directly to the donation form.

Thank you so much to all our wonderful donors.  You donated such wonderful, fun, and beautiful items.  It was a joy to list them all.  For those that I've worked with year after year, I've enjoyed getting to "know you".

I would also like to take this time to thank a few special people for their dedication to this auction year after year, for without them it wouldn't be anywhere close to what it is.  I'd like to thank Lisa Leonard Designs, for sticking with us since the beginning.  To Colleen, for keeping the website pretty.  Even though you gave me a couple of heart attacks this go round. ;) To Wanda, thank you for your dedication to this auction, but especially the Williams family.  Good people like you are hard to find.  To Laura, who has been the heart behind so much of our jewelry since the very beginning.  You do stunning work an I think everyone who gets a piece of your jewelry feels the love that goes into making it.  And Kaitlyn is pretty freaking amazing too.  To J, the thing that amazes me the most about you is that you are one of the largest donors to this auction and you do it completely anonymously.  It takes an special person to give so much and not expect anything in return.  I've never met you, but I could never thank you enough for what you do.

I'd also like to send a small thank you to my family, who puts up with my many hours of work when they are used to having a lot more access to me.  My sweet girls have been so patient and my husband has been more of a support than could ever have asked for.

Thank you for a great 2013 and I look forward to a great 2014.

Katie